This legal notice regulates the use of the services provided on the truccoshoo.com (hereafter, the "website") provided by In Situ S.A. for internet users.
Limitation of liability
In Situ S.A. is hereby exonerated from all liability arising from:
- Errors on the website attributable to force majeure, unforeseen circumstances and other non-attributable causes
- Technical and/or mechanical difficulties or viruses that may occur whilst connected to the Internet, in the computer systems (software and hardware) or in the documents and files stored on computers.
- Access by minors to contents included on the website. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to conduct adequate monitoring of the activity of children or minors under their care.
- Likewise, In Situ S.A. is not liable for the accuracy, updating and legality of the contents of the websites which, where appropriate, are proposed by the company or linked thereto. In Situ S.A. is exonerated from all liability to users regarding the legal conditions of use and the contents of the various websites proposed by or linked to In Situ S.A., and the decision to accept them is the sole responsibility of the user.
- In Situ S.A. does not accept responsibility for any communications including the name of TRUCCO that have not previously been authorised by In Situ S.A. Likewise, you are hereby informed that all communications concerning actions or calls for participation in any event related to the brand shall always be published on the official website or any of the official social network channels on which the TRUCCO brand is present.
©In Situ, S.A. All rights reserved. All the contents displayed on this website, including its graphics and source code are the property of In Situ, S.A. Internet users accessing this Website may view the contents therein and download or reproduce them for their private and personal use on their IT systems, provided that they are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local computer network. The distribution, modification, transmission, public communication or any other act that has not been specifically authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a breach of these terms and conditions, and an offense punishable in accordance with Article 270 and successive articles of the Spanish Criminal Code currently in force. TRUCCO® and its logo are trademarks of In Situ, S.A. and use thereof is strictly forbidden without the specific authorisation of the owner. truccoshop.com is a domain name registered by In Situ, S.A. Domain names registered by In Situ, S.A. may not be used in connection with products and services other than those belonging to the aforementioned company, and may under no circumstances be used in a way that may generate confusion amongst our customers or bring discredit to In Situ S.A.
Click here to see the legal notice for the terms and conditions of sale.